Property Description

The Sukhumvit Suite Condominium is a modern 44 story high rise located in the Nana area off Sukhumvit Road. The building houses 558 units ranging from studio to 2 bedroom apartments.

Condominium sizes range from 40 square meter studio apartments to 1 bedroom units at 58 to 87 square meters. 2 bedroom facilities are typically 93 square meters in size. Current occupancy is approximately 90% Japanese with the other 10% is composed of other expat nationalities.

Facilities include a distinctively designed reception and lobby area. Restaurant, mini-mart, and laundry room are all housed within the facility. Parking, pool & patio, gym, squash court, and sauna are available for all residents and guests.

Location is right on Soi 13 off Sukhumvit. The Nana BTS is just a few short steps from the entrance to The Sukhumvit Suite Condominium. Multicultural environment with easy access to expressway, Bumrungrad Hospital, shopping and international supermarkets.

Features
Swimming Pool
Elevator
Garden
Kitchen
Security : Security Guard
Parking
Furnished
Wireless internet
Co-working Space
Address Map
Country : TH
State : BKK
City : Watthana
Neighborhood : 403 / Bangkok
Street : Sukhumvit 13
Postal Code : 10110
Longitude : E100° 33' 27.4''
Latitude : N13° 44' 34.2''
Neighborhood
Shopping Center 5 Minutes
Town Center 12 Minutes
Hospital 16 Minutes
Police Station 13 Minutes
Bus Station 17 Minutes
Airport 35 Minutes
Coffee Shop 1 Minutes
Cinema 10 Minutes
School 5 Minutes
University 16 Minutes
Grid
List
Condominium For Sale
  • 6471
  • 1
  • 72 m²
  • 34
  • Yes
5,500,000฿
Condominium For Sale
  • 6470
  • 1
  • 52 m²
  • 27
  • Yes
5,500,000฿
Condominium For Sale
  • 4500
  • 1
  • 55 m²
  • 16
  • Yes
  • 1
3,900,000฿
Grid
List
No units are listed.
Grid
List
No units are listed.

Condominium For Sale For Sale Sukhumvit 13, Watthana, Bangkok Price 3,

Sukhumvit 13, Watthana, Bangkok

1 - 1 Bedrooms
1 - 1 Bathrooms
52 - 72 m²
3,900,000฿ - 5,500,000฿
Listing ID #4499
Basic Details
Property Type : Condominium
Listing Type : For Sale
Listing ID : 4499
No. of Buildings : 1
Total No. of Units : 558
Price : 3,900,000฿ - 5,500,000฿
Bedrooms : 1 - 1
Bathrooms : 1 - 1
Construction Stage : Ready/Built
Living Area : 52 - 72 m²
Built Year : 1994
Contact Agent
Send Request
Mortgage Calculator
฿
฿ %
years
%
฿ %per year
฿ %per year

฿