1. The development (Red Mountain Luxury)
– Established and completed project with good reputation. The first and original Red Mountain.
– Excellent management, with office on site. English, French and Thai spoken.
– Common ground gardens with ‘petanque’ field (boccia).
– Services: 24 h security, gardening, pool maintenance and garbage collection. Optional handling of utilities payment, pest control and maid service.
– Shuttle service to town 4 times a day is included, in a modern and air-conditioned van (unlike most projects)
– Very wide surfaced roads in the project, with hedges in marbled border.
– 10 to 15 min from city center, from True Arena club and from Bangkok Hospital.
– 5 min from the new and huge green area park being built, and from a local Hua Hin hospital branch.
– Very quiet neighbourhood, off the main road.
– Underground power and internet cables.
– Good restaurants and amenities at walking distance.
– 20 min from both Black Mountain and Banyan Golf Clubs.
2. The house
– The original Show house, extremely sturdy and well built. Structurally perfect. Completely debugged of construction problems and meticulously maintained.
– Good price-to-surface and to-quality ratio. 265 sq m inside the walls.
– Calming Mountain View, and only 1 abutting neighbour (All neighbours are all extremely friendly).
– Professionally indoor-designed. Sold Furnished and equipped.
– Waterfall feature in the garden and water features at the entrance.
– 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, two of them fully en-suite. 1 garden view dining room. 1 small dressing room.
– House and pool water going through water softening device. No scaling of glass and appliances.
– Perfect water supply from Pranburi with no problems. 3 water tanks and 3 water pumps for redundancy.
– Ceiling Fans and mosquito screens.
– Good-sized Infinity pool (10.5 x 4.5 m) with automatic water supply and overflow (not typical). All pool equipment is less than 1 year old (pump and chlorinator).
– Proven completely immune to flooding problems unlike most of Hua Hin (2011 and 2017).
– Lots of storage capacity: all rooms have floor to ceiling cabinets, there is an outside shed and a concrete covered surface under the house for “attic” storage. Bathrooms have huge quality under-sink roomy cupboards.
– Marbled Master bathroom recently redecorated with new furniture, plumbing and an X-large hot water Jaccuzzi.
– All the house is LED-lighted for power saving.
– Although no security problems were ever encountered, the house is safely situated between 2 security stations.
– The House has high ceilings and the rooms are big-sized to give a good relaxing feeling. Unlike many places, 4 rooms means 4 big rooms and not undersized to make the 4-rooms title.
– Big retractable Awnings on all full-length windows for shade and rain protection.
– Big Kitchen appliances are less than 2 years old (Range, microwave, oven and hood).
– Private True satellite dish.
– Tiled façade for better humidity control.
– Electric gate.